Buttermilk WafflesFrom luisascatering 6 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 2 cups low-fat buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 2 large organic eggs shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, butter, and eggs; add flour mixture, and mix just until batter is combined.
- Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions; brush with oil or a little melted butter. Pour batter onto iron (amount depends on iron size), leaving a 1/2-inch border on all sides. Close iron; cook until waffles are golden brown and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.