Grandmas Pecan TassiesFrom alaskanmom 7 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 3oz package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter shopping list
- 1 Cup flour shopping list
- Small muffin tin(24 mini size) shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 Cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- For the crust cream the cream cheese & butter
- Add the flour to the cream cheese mixture, mix first with a fork, then finish mixing with your hands.
- Form the dough mixture into small balls & press into the small muffin tins, pushing it up the sides(stretch it thin)
- Set aside.
- For the filling cream the butter & sugar, then add the remaining ingredients.
- Using just less than 1 tablespoon, spoon filling into prepared shells.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until done.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating3 people
Stumbled upon this one yesterday and made them last night...
3 little bites of heaven! So easy to make, very very light and indescribably yummy!!
Thank you so much for sharing!! ^^^5!! :)madmommy in Wayne loved it
Your daughter has GREAT taste!! It wouldn't be Christmas without these mini-pecan-pie-taste-a-likes. I'd have to rate these in my top 10!!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
A favorite. I am with Krumie. It would not be the holidays without great-grandmom's tassies! thanks for posting!recipediva in Philly loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!