Low Carb, Nearly Sugar Free Banana Split Ice Cream Sundae PieFrom mis7up 5 years ago
- 1 Oreo graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- 2 bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen shopping list
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar Free Hot chocolate Topping shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar Free Strawberry Topping shopping list
- 3 tbsp Fishers mixed nut topping shopping list
- 1 Carton of Breyer's Low Carb vanilla bean ice cream shopping list
- 1 8oz Tub of whipped topping, slightly thawed shopping list
- sugar Free caramel topping, for drizzling shopping list
- sugar Free Hot chocolate Topping, for drizzling shopping list
- Marachino cherries, for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Starting with the pie crust, remove lid, put aside. Next in layers, 1st place chocolate topping into the bottom of pie crust evenly. Then top with chopped nuts. Then top with half 1 carton of Ice Cream, smooth evenly on top of nuts. Freeze for 1 hour. Then remove from freezer, add frozen sliced bananas and top with strawberry topping. Place remaining tub of ice cream over the strawberries and refreeze for 1 hour. Remove from freezer and top with whip topping. I like to use a piping bag with a large decorator star tip, just for added looks. Pipe the whole 8oz container on top and refreeze for 3-4 hours or over night. Cut and serve when ready. About 10 servings, drizzle each pie slice with Caramel and Chocolate Topping and top with a cherry. And there you have it, a cheap, way to please your kids and still manage to keep your curves.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmis7up Fort Sill, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!