Cheesy Hashbrown CasseroleFrom misrydell 8 years ago
- 2 lb bag shredded hashbrowns shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 grated or finely minced onions shopping list
- 1 c mayo shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- corn flakes shopping list
- 1 8oz shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt & pepper for taste shopping list
How to make it
- Melt 1 stick of butter and pour 1/2 over hashbrowns, set aside.
- Mix together mayo, sour cream, cheese, soup, onions.
- Mix hashbrowns with soup mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 15 minutes before done pour 1/2 stick of butter over corn flakes and sprinkle over top of casserole.
The Cookmisrydell Carmel, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!