Yummy Budget BurgersFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 2 cups fresh button mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs, I use Italian shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- flour, for shaping shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place the onions and mushrooms in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add the beef, bread crumbs, herbs, tomato paste and seasonings.
- Process a few seconds, until the mixture binds together but still has some "texture".
- Divide the mixture into 8-10 pieces.
- Using floured hands, press the pieces into burger shapes.
- Cook the burgers in a non-stick skillet or even under a hot broiler, for 10-12 minutes, turning once until evenly cooked.
- Serve on a bun with your favorite toppings and condiments.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!