Roasted Red Pepper White Fish And VeggiesFrom keni 4 years ago
- 6 tilapia, or other mild white fish, fillets(about 2 1/2-3lbs) shopping list
- 10-12oz Fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli slaw shopping list
- 2-3 green onions, sliced(or sub 1 small onion, slice thin) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped shopping list
- about 6oz roasted red pepper vinaigrette shopping list
- 4T butter, melted(can sub half olive oil, if desired) shopping list
- 2 lemon shopping list
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- In large, deep, baking dish, roasting pan or similar(I used cast iron) lightly drizzle with olive oil and add spinach. Top with broccoli slaw, garlic and onions. See Photo
- Pour butter over veggies then drizzle juice from 1 lemon and .
- Add tilapia fillets in a single layer.
- Drizzle fish with just from remaining lemon.
- Pour dressing over fillets(some will get down into the veggies, and that's good! ;)
- Top with roasted red pepper pieces.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese. See Photo
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes, or so, until fish flakes with fork, Do not overcook!
- Let rest briefly after removing from oven.
- To serve, just use a flat turner/spatula and lift out a section of veggies under the fillet, and transfer carefully to serving plate. :)