Lemon Roasted PotatoesFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
- 4 lbs unpeeled fingerling potatoes in assorted colors,rinsed,halved lengthwise shopping list
- 1/2 c olive oil shopping list
- 1 c extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 6 TBS chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 4 tsp. finely grated lemon peel shopping list
- 24 garlic cloves,sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Position 1 rack in top third and 1 rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 375'. Spray 2 large rimmed baking sheets with spray. Toss potatoes with 1/2 c olive oil in large bowl. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepp.
- Spread potatoes in single layer on baking sheets,dividing equally. Roast 30 mins.
- Meanwhile whisl extra virgin olive oil,lemon juice,dill,and lemon peel in small bowl to blend for dressing. Toss garlic and 2 TBS dressing in another small bowl. Divide garlic mixture between baking sheets with potatoes and toss;reverse baking sheets and continue to roast until potatoes are tender and brown around the edges,about 15 mins longer.
- Toss roasted potatoes in large bowl with enough of remaining dressing to coat and serve.
- When I make these,I halve the recipe.