Banana Coconut BreadFrom icecreamuffin 5 years ago
- 3 ripe bananas shopping list
- 1/3 cup coconut oil shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- baking spray (I use PAM) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9"x5" loaf pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Stir in coconut oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, & cinnamon.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ones until just mixed.
- Pour into the greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold :)
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookicecreamuffin Abilene, TX
The Rating1 people
This sounds good. I make banana bread every other week. I would like to try this. Thanks
I was going to try it today. I couldnt find coconut oil though. Until your recipe I never heard of it. When I asked at the store, they thought I was talking about suntan oil. I will try again tomorrow :( Im craving some banana bread bad now.
This was very good. The only thing I did differently was I added chopped almonds. I will be making this again very soon. I'll get a picture next time. Great recipe. Thank you
- Not added to any groups yet!