This Is How I Roll.... Hawaiian Sweet RollFrom mrcooksalot 4 years ago
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 1/4 cup warm pineapple juice (70° to 80°) shopping list
- 1/4 cup water (70° to 80°) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 3-1/4 cups bread flour shopping list
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast shopping list
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In bread machine pan, place the first 10 ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Just before final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add coconut.
- When cycle is complete, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Cover with plastic wrap; let rest for 10 minutes. Divide into 15 portions; roll each into a ball. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes or until doubled. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 15 rolls.
People Who Like This Dish 33
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!