Roasted Pepper And Potato SoupFrom ChefMumzie 3 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 4 shallots, diced shopping list
- 2 medium carrots, diced small shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 6 cups gluten Free chicken broth shopping list
- 4 cups baby new potatoes, diced shopping list
- 2 - 3 mini bell peppers, seeded, roasted, diced shopping list
- 2 dashes gluten Free worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt and Pepper to taste. shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- Garnish with Shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella and fresh chives shopping list
How to make it
- In a 4 quart pot, heat olive oil, shallots and carrots until carrots are cooked.
- Add potatoes, peppers, Worcestershire and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil, then reduced temperature to medium low.
- Simmer until broth has reduced by one third and potatoes are cooked.
- Using a hand emulsion blender, puree the soup thoroughly.
- Pour into serving bowls and garnish with shredded cheese blend and chives.
- This goes great with and salad, soup, or just on it's own.
- Pictured with the Cajun Chicken Quesadillas I made using Gluten Free Pizza crusts ( recipe to follow)
The CookChefMumzie Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!