Lemon Garlic ChickenFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 3-1/4 to 3-1/2 lbs chicken pieces(quarters or eighths) shopping list
- 3-1/2 lbs potatoes shopping list
- juice of 2-3 lemons shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 heaping TB oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 8 cloves garlic,finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 c water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 355'
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Peel potatoes and cut in quarters,lengthwise. Salt and pepper the chicken and potatoes.
- Transfer chicken to roasting pan and add potatoes,on and around the chicken.
- Add oregano,garlic,oil and lemon juice,distributing evenlt across the pan..
- Add water and roast uncovered for 1 hour and 40 mins.. Halfway through (50 mins.) turn chicken.
- Note: Check periodically to make sure ther is still water in pan. If needed ,add 1/4 to 1/2 c more.