Tin Foil DinnersFrom hollydayz 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Slice Potatoes and Carrots See Photo
- 2. Use two layers of tinfoil See Photo. Foil should be large enough to go around the food, to allow crimping a tight seal.
- 3. Arrange beef, potatoes, carrots on top of cabbage leaf See Photo. season with seasonings.
- 4. Cover the top with cabbage leaf. This will help the food from burning and make it flavorful. See Photo
- 5. Fold foil once with foil, then twice. See Photo
- 6. Cook 20-30 minutes on hot coals. See Photo
- Cooking times:
- Hamburger: 8-12 min.
- Sliced Carrots: 15-20 min.
- Sliced Potatoes: 10-15 min.
- *Note: I just made these last weekend and this is how we did it.
- Cook 10 min. on one side. Flip and cook 10 min.