Broccoli & Potato SoupFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 cups diced potatoes shopping list
- 1 onion diced shopping list
- 8 ounces broccoli florets shopping list
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 cups vegetable stock shopping list
- 2/3 cup heavy cream shopping list
- pinch of paprika for garnish shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat the olive oil and add the diced potatoes and onion and saute gently for 5 minutes.
- 2. Then add the broccoli to the pan and add the cheese and bouillion bring to the boil and then reduce the heat, cover the pan and let simmer for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- 3. Transfer the soup to a food processor or blender and process the mixture until a smooth puree
- 4. Return the puree to a clean pan and stir in the cream and a pinch of paprika and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5. Just warm through and then serve
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!