How Do I Make - Potato SaladFrom keni 3 years ago
- about 3lbs potatoes, cubed(I just use good ol' Russets, and I don't peel them) shopping list
- 1/4 cup malt vinegar(I was taught this using red wine vinegar, but since discovering malt, this is the one I use :) shopping list
- 5 eggs, hard boiled and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 vidalia onion, diced(I use a lil less if I have to use a different onion variety :) shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish shopping list
- about 3/4 cup mayonnaise, no subs shopping list
- 2T yellow mustard shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potatoes in water until JUST tender, about 10 minutes. Do not over cook.
- Immediately drain in colander.
- In large bowl, combine mayo and mustard and stir well.
- Add onion, celery and relish and stir again.
- Drizzle vinegar over potatoes in colander, and carefully shake well to coat.
- Add potatoes and eggs to the dressing in the bowl and add a bit of salt and pepper and fold carefully to incorporate fully.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. :)