Better Than Your Momma's Banana PuddingFrom sweetstacia 4 years ago
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies shopping list
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 (5-ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.......or you can use a Trifle Bowl like i did : ) I think it makes a much prettier presentation than your standard 13 by 9 dish! I just did two layers!
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cooksweetstacia Hutto, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!