The Cheating Italian's Lasagna - 3 Cheese!From radd 3 years ago
For the Sauce
- Make Joes Meat Sauce shopping list
- Reduce recipe into half except for the following shopping list
- 2 LB beef shopping list
- 1 LB Ground Italian sausage - Mild shopping list
- 1 cans Del Monte Diced tomatos with basil, garlic and oregano shopping list
- You want the sauce to be Meaty! shopping list
- Once all ingredients added cook for 30 min shopping list
- 32 Oz ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Minced parsley shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 Cup Mozzerlla shopping list
- 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
The Rest of the Ingredients
- 1 LB lasagna noodles shopping list
- 36 Oz Mozzerlla shopping list
- 1 Cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Make Your meat sauce as described in
- Joes Meat Sauce
- See Photo
- <<< Follow Sauce instructions in ingredients as well.
- Cook Noodles.
- Prepare your Cheese Blend by mixing all ingredients. See Photo
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Layer a thin amount of meat sauce on the baking dish followed by a dusting of Parmesan and Mozzerlla See Photo. Now layer with noodles.
- Next layer is Your Cheese blend. Put a layer about 1/4 a inch thick or as close as possible to it. Top with Mozzerlla then Noodles.
- Start with mozzerlla for your next layer. A light coat then follow up with the meat sauce Then a heavy coat of mozzerlla and parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook at 350 for 30 min. Remove foil cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes uncovered. Cut and serve! See Photo
- Tip: For a firmer Lasagna Cook uncovered longer and reduce covered cook time. Just note you might burn the cheese on top if you dont watch it.
- Picture perfect Lasagna isnt possible without cooling lasagna in fridge. Then you Cutt it and put it on a baking sheet and heat at 300 till warm. You can also go the quick route by microwaving it. I like it just out of the oven and a little messy!