Chewy Oatmeal Gogi Berry CookiesFrom keni 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1t baking soda shopping list
- 1t baking powder shopping list
- 1/2t salt shopping list
- 2 1/2 sticks butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- dash fresh nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup shredded coconut(sweetened or unsweetened, your choice) shopping list
- 3/4 cup dried gogi berries(try myspicesage.com if you can't find them! :) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, powder and salt together and set aside.
- In mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars until well blended and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Add vanilla and nutmeg, then beat again.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in coconut and gogi berries.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto prepared cookie sheet or baking stone. (I use a stone and my cookie scoop :)
- Bake at 350 for about 10-11 minutes.
- Let cool on sheet for about 2 minutes, then move to wire rack to cool completely.
- (Keep dough cool between baking batches)