Grilled Vegetable Salad With Red Wine Balsamic VinagretteFrom chuckieb 5 years ago
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary, thyme or oregano (whatever you like) shopping list
- salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced into rings shopping list
- 8 lrg. mushrooms shopping list
- 3 sweet peppers, red, yellow and orange shopping list
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed shopping list
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- First, prepare the vinaigrette. In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, Red wine, Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon mustard and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables together. Add 1/2 of the vinaigrette to the container, cover and refrigerate for an hour, turning occasionally to marinate evenly. Reserve remaining 1/2 of the Vinaigrette to toss with the vegetables after grilling.
- Preheat BBQ to medium high heat.
- Remove vegetables from marinade and arrange in a BBQ basket. Place basket onto the grill and cook the vegetables, turning and basting occasionally with the marinade, until lightly charred and tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove basket from grill. Remove vegetables and place in a large bowl. Toss with reserved Vinaigrette, season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange on a serving platter and top with crumbled goat's cheese. Enjoy!