Mediterranean-style Chicken Rissoni BakeFrom staccato 3 years ago
- 6 chicken breast fillets (Swap breast fillets for chicken pieces and increase cooking time.) shopping list
- 3 Sliced chorizo sausages shopping list
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp dried crushed basil shopping list
- fresh basil for garnish shopping list
- 1 can chopped tomato, (410g) shopping list
- 375 ml risoni, (pasta rice) - use any small pasta or ordinary rice if you can't get pasta rice shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 80 ml dry white wine shopping list
- 350 ml chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tsp ground paprika shopping list
- 1 pinch salt and milled pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- 2 Toss chicken fillets, chorizo, tomatoes, rissoni and basil pesto together in a 24cm x 30cm baking dish.
- 3 Add white wine, stock and seasoning and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4 Serve with a salad of your choice.
The Cookstaccato Grahamstown, South Africa
The Rating1 people
This sounds wonderful - but I can't get pasta rice here in any shape or form. Any suggestions?
It tasted wonderful. I used paella rice and it worked really well.
I made this using paella rice and it turned out beautifully. A really tasty dish.
- Not added to any groups yet!