Slow Cooker Lime Chicken Taco FillingFrom mrswilliams 4 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts (I just threw them in frozen) shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/4 cup green taco sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Throw all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Once the chickens fully cooked, shred and return to sauce for at least another half hour.
- You can use this in soft tacos like I did with whatever toppings you want, or make some fantastic burritos or enchiladas!