Sharons Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom gumby 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. butter or margerine shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter flavored shortening shopping list
- 1 bag chocolate chips, preferably bittersweet (or combine chips, bittersweet, milk, butterscotch, whatever you like!) shopping list
- 3 c. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 c. white sugar shopping list
- 1 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, shortning and sugars till fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and extracts
- Combine dry ingredients, beat into egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoon onto cookie sheets (I line mine with foil, no need to clean)
- Bake at 325 degrees 12 - 15 minutes till golden.
The Cookgumby Fort McMurray, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!