Slow Cooker Beef StewFrom huckleberrypie 6 years ago
- * 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- * 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- * 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- * 1 bay leaf shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- * 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- * 1 1/2 cups beef broth shopping list
- * 3 potatoes, diced shopping list
- * 4 carrots, sliced shopping list
- * 1 stalk celery, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place meat in slow cooker. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery.
- Cover, and cook on Low setting for 10 to 12 hours, or on High setting for 4 to 6 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 29
The Cookhuckleberrypie Scotts Valley, CA
The Rating5 people
This was the first recipe I made from this site (made this last night in fact) and it was absolutely what I was hoping it would be; GOOD, HEARTY, BEEF STEW! Perfect for a cold winter's night.
My only suggestion if cooking in a slow cooker...moreblueflowers in Toronto loved it
Made this in the morning and was ready for dinner when I got home. So good! Thanks!Galletas in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!