Baked Shrimp RangoonFrom keni 3 years ago
- 1/2lb fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 6oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 green onions, diced shopping list
- 1/4t grated crystallized ginger shopping list
- 1t worcestershire sauce shopping list
- a squirt of fresh lemon juice shopping list
- couple dashes hot sauce shopping list
- lil kosher or sea salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- olive oil cooking spray or olive oil shopping list
- 20-30 wonton wrappers shopping list
How to make it
- Saute shrimp in a touch of olive oil or even just use the cooking spray, just until they begin to curl. Let cool slightly and chop.
- Combine the chopped shrimp, cream cheese, green onions, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place a spoonful of the shrimp mixture in the middle of each wonton wrapper and fold the edges over.
- Moisten one edge and press to seal.
- Place on lightly sprayed baking sheet or a baking stone and very lightly brush, or spray tops.
- Bake at 350 for about 10-12 minutes, turning over at the halfway point.
- Remove when edges are golden brown.