Potato Kielbasa SkilletFrom gkwillow 5 years ago
- 1 pound red potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 3/4 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until tender; drain. (I covered the potato cubes with water and boiled on the stovetop for a few minutes until tender and drained well)
- In a large skillet, saute kielbasa and onion in oil until onion is tender. Add potatoes; saute 3-5 minutes longer or until kielbasa and potatoes are lightly browned.
- Combine the brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, thyme and pepper; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add spinach and bacon; cook and stir until spinach is wilted.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating2 people
This was so yummy. It was very fast and easy to make and the sauce was perfectly balanced between sweet and tangy. This is going in my keeper file.Honeybee1 in Westlake Village loved it
I made this using baby Yukon golds and smoked kielbasa. I left out the oil b/c I used the grease rendered from the bacon (Applewood smoked, of course) in its place. I also left out the spinach b/c I didn't have any. We LOVED this! The flavors of swee...moreDetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!