Asian Cucumber SaladFrom ninjamama 8 years ago
How to make it
- Halve the cucumbers length wise
- Slice very thinly
- Place cucumbers in medium bowl, add salt
- Let sit 10 minutes. Drain.
- Add remaining ingredients
- Stir until sugar is dissolved
- Serve immediately or chill to serve later!
The Cookninjamama Vancouver, WA
The Rating3 people
I used this recipe as part of a brunch last weekend. Once somebody tasted the cukes, they were GONE. It is always a pleasure to give a different take on a food. Thanks for sharing!!hooksc in Zeeland loved it
I ABSOLUTELY loved this recipe! I have never had cucumbers dissapear so fast. My cucumbers went limp after a few hours even being refridgerated. Would they stay crisp if you didn't do the salt bath? What exactly is the salt bath for?damiadedannon in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!