Peanut Butter Brickle CookiesFrom keni 5 years ago
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1t vanilla shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1t baking soda shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- ~1 cup toffee bits(with or without chocolate...we prefer without :) shopping list
- raw sugar for top shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in large bowl and set aside.
- In bowl of electric mixer, mix butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, honey and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Add egg and beat, well.
- Add flour mixture and stir to combine. Don't over mix.
- Fold toffee bits in, by hand.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared baking stone or sheet(lightly greased)
- Lightly grease a small fork and dip it in raw sugar, and press cross wise into each cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Let cool on sheet for about 3 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.