Fried Fish in MustardFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in a deep cast iron skillet, high heat. Don't over fill the skillet
- If nervous, use a deep pot instead.
- Coat the fish fillets generously with the mustard all sides.
- Roll in flour.
- Deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on brown paper sacks.
- Serve with tartar sauce, hush puppies, and coleslaw.
- Watermelon for dessert, thank you very much.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating1 people
Great way to cook fish. Got my 5.danadooley in Singapore loved it