Peanut Butter Snicker CookiesFrom michellem 2 years ago
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- ¾ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- ½ cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1½ cups chopped peanut butter Snickers candy bars (about 4 regular size bars) shopping list
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- 3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and the peanut butter together until fluffy. Add the sugars and beat until smooth. Add the egg and mix until combined. Add the milk and the vanilla extract and mix again.
- 4. Add the flour mixture and beat until flour disappears. Stir in the chopped Snickers and chocolate chips.
- 5. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets. (I weighed mine out to about 2 ounces of dough per cookie.) Gently flatten each cookie ball with the palm of your hand. Bake for 10-11 minutes, or until cookies are slightly brown on the edges.
- 6. Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for about 5 to 10 minutes, then remove to a rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!