Notyourmomma's Egg SaladFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
- 6 hard cooked eggs shopping list
- 3 whole anchovies, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp of capers, drained shopping list
- 5 green onions, trimmed and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 yellow pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/2 red pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp of best mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes shopping list
- pinch of salt if needed.....anchovies and capers should provide enough salt. shopping list
How to make it
- Chop veggies.
- Chop anchovies
- Cook eggs, cool, peel
- Mash eggs in with the raw veggies, add capers, mayo and seasoning.
- Refrigerate overnight for flavors to meld.
- Adjust before serving with a touch of mayo or salt to make a pleasant sandwich filling.
- This ended up with almost equal parts veggies to egg ratio and it is good.