Chicken Cream Cheese SoupFrom circlemoon8 5 years ago
- 1 lb chicken shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1-2 TBS butter shopping list
- 2 handfuls baby carrots (roughly 2 cups) shopping list
- 4-5 potatoes, cut into small cubes shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- bouillon cubes, to taste (up to 4) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken until cooked. Take chicken out of the water, and reserve the broth. Cool the chicken, then shred. Saute onion in the butter, then add the carrots and potatoes to the onions. Laddle in 3-4 cups of the chicken broth (enough to cover the vegetables). Add bouillon cubes (up to 4 cubes) or soup base for flavor. Bring to a boil and simmer until vegtables are tender.
- Mix flour with milk and add to the soup. Soften the cream cheese then add to the soup in little pieces, and stir until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!