Enchilada SauceFrom takopoly 2 years ago
- 2 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil, flour and chili powder together in a saucepan. Allow to cook for a minute or two.
- Whisk in the next ingredients (up to cocoa powder) and bring to a slow simmer, then whisk in cocoa powder.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- marpar Copenhagen, DK
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- gkwillow City, State
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- takopoly Victoria, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔