Crockpot Chicken With Mushroom GravyFrom cinnamongal 4 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each) shopping list
- 1 can (12 ounces) mushroom gravy shopping list
- 1 cup 2% milk shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the chicken, gravy, milk, mushrooms, chilies and dressing mix in a 3 or 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Stir in cream cheese; cover and cook 15 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
- Yield: 4 servings
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!