Chi-Chis Seafood EnchiladasFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1- 10 ounce can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces crab meat, chopped shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas, 5-6 inch shopping list
- 1 cup Cream or milk shopping list
- nutmeg shopping list
- Blak pepper shopping list
- hot sauce, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, stir together soup, onion, nutmeg and black pepper.
- In another bowl, pour half of the soup mixture, crab and 1 cup of the shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Set aside.
- Wrap the tortillas in a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-50 seconds.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mixture on each of the flour torillas, roll up.
- Place the seam side down in a greased 12x71/2 inch microwave safe dish.
- Stir cream or milk into the reserved soup mixture and pour over the enchiladas.
- Microwave, covered, on high for 12-14 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Let stand for 10 minutes (to melt cheese, just leave them in the micorwave)
- Add a dash of hot sauce to the soup mix, if desired.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating3 people
Delicious and easy to boot. Wonderful. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I loved Chi Chi's and used to order this a lot - and loved them!! Thanks for the recipe - can't wait to bring this Chi Chi's favorite to the house...yayy! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I used to order this at Chi Chi's & Loved it!!! Thanks for posting this, I will definately make this ;o))tannzzi in Portage loved it