Chi-Chis Seafood EnchiladasFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1- 10 ounce can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces crab meat, chopped shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas, 5-6 inch shopping list
- 1 cup Cream or milk shopping list
- nutmeg shopping list
- Blak pepper shopping list
- hot sauce, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, stir together soup, onion, nutmeg and black pepper.
- In another bowl, pour half of the soup mixture, crab and 1 cup of the shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Set aside.
- Wrap the tortillas in a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-50 seconds.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mixture on each of the flour torillas, roll up.
- Place the seam side down in a greased 12x71/2 inch microwave safe dish.
- Stir cream or milk into the reserved soup mixture and pour over the enchiladas.
- Microwave, covered, on high for 12-14 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Let stand for 10 minutes (to melt cheese, just leave them in the micorwave)
- Add a dash of hot sauce to the soup mix, if desired.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating3 people
I used to order this at Chi Chi's & Loved it!!! Thanks for posting this, I will definately make this ;o))tannzzi in Portage loved it
I loved Chi Chi's and used to order this a lot - and loved them!! Thanks for the recipe - can't wait to bring this Chi Chi's favorite to the house...yayy! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Delicious and easy to boot. Wonderful. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it