Warm Potato Salad With Feta Or Goat CheeseFrom essentialingredients 4 years ago
- about 1 & 1/2 lbs red bliss, yukon gold or fingerling potatoes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 garlic clove grated or very finely minced shopping list
- a heavy 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (I used Fage) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 medium shallot, sliced very thinly shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or about 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley shopping list
- 2 ounces feta or goat cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage (or you could use very thinly sliced fresh sage) shopping list
How to make it
- Scrub the potatoes and cut into 3/4 inch pieces (or slices, if using fingerlings). Steam the potatoes above 1 inch of boiling water until tender but not mushy, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the dressing:
- Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and yogurt. Taste and season with salt & pepper as desired. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are ready, remove from the pan to a bowl and toss while hot with a bit of salt and pepper, the parsley, the sliced shallot and the dressing. After well tossed and coated with the dressing, add the cheese and lightly toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the sage over the top and serve.
The Cookessentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- Not added to any groups yet!