Wilted Spinach Salad And Garlicky MushroomsFrom amysf 3 years ago
How to make it
- Saute a little butter and/or olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the minced garlic and stir for 30-40 seconds.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, along with some salt and pepper. Saute until the mushrooms are softened, probably about 5-7 minutes.
- Put the garlicky mushrooms in a bowl.
- Turn off the heat from the skillet.
- Add the spinach to the skillet and toss around until lightly wilted.
- Add the spinach to the mushrooms, and season to taste with S&P. Add a dash of olive oil, and you're in business!