Pumpkin Bread With Cream Cheese GlazeFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
- 1 cup AP flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie seasoning (I used Trader Joe's) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (I used canola. You may also sub 1/4 cup with apple sauce) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 3 tbsp cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 4 tbsp confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk shopping list
- dash vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with flour.
- Add first 8 ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix to combine. Create a well in the center and add remaining ingredients into it. Mix until just incorporated.
- Spoon into prepared pan. Bake for 50-75 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. (Mine baked for 65 minutes.)
- Remove from oven and place pan on cooling rack. When cooled enough to handle, carefully remove bread from pan and place on cooling rack. Cool completely before adding glaze.
- Combine ingredients and whisk until smooth and well incorporated. Place loaf on a sheet of parchment paper (leave a few inches free on all sides). Drizzle glaze over top of the loaf, allowing it to drip down the sides.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!