Spinach Stuffed MushroomsFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 8 stuffer portobella mushrooms or 16-20 baby bellas shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots (onion or green onion work too) shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (fat free) shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- about 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Clean mushrooms and carefully remove stems. Finely chop stems.
- Combine balsamic and oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring for about 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring for another 2 minutes. Add chopped mushroom stems and soy sauce and cook, stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted and the liquid in pan is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, transfer to a mixing bowl. Add yogurt and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the filling into mushroom caps and place in a baking pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until tender. Remove from oven and let set for a few minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!