Oven Roasted Pork RibsFrom otterpond 4 years ago
How to make it
- The day before clean, dry, cut into 4 small slabs then dress the ribs with the dry rub. Put them in a zip lock bag and remove as much air as possible. Let that sit over night.
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Mix the BBQ sauce (I like KC Masterpiece Bold) with the liquid smoke and set aside.
- Seal a pan in aluminum foil to make your clean up painless. I have a roasting rack (spray the rack with PAM) that I put on top of the aluminum foil which will allow me to put 1/2" of water in the bottom of the pan and keep the ribs up out of it.
- Place the ribs on the rack, bone side up, then cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 45 minutes, uncover, turn then baste with BBQ sauce. Return to the oven, UNCOVERED, and bake for another 30 minutes or so basting frequently.
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!