Ham & Egg SamichFrom elgourmand 3 years ago
- • 2 slices of toast. Can sub a split english muffin. shopping list
- • A bit of pre cooked ham at room temp. shopping list
- • 1 fried or poached egg. shopping list
- • A bit of white sauce. white sauce can be made in advance and kept in the fridge for two to three days, if you treat it right. shopping list
- • salt & FG pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Toast the bread, or English muffins.
- 2. Fry or Poach the egg. While you're doing the egg.
- 3. Lay the ham on top of one slice, or ½ the muffin. I just have the ham at room temp but you can nuke it, or whatever.
- 4. Put the second slice of toast, or muffin, on that and lay on a couple spoons of white sauce.
- 5. Put the egg on top of the lot and give that another spoon of white sauce.
- 6. Salt & FG Pepper to taste.
- 7. Breakfast is served.
The Cookelgourmand Apia, WS
- Not added to any groups yet!