Peanut Butter Banana Honey MuffinsFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 1 cup AP flour shopping list
- 3/4 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 medium over-ripe bananas shopping list
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used Fage 0%) shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 3/8 cup milk (I used skim) shopping list
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line muffin tin or prepare with cooking spray.
- Combine flours, baking powder & soda, salt & cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas (don't pulverize them!). Add yogurt, egg, milk, pb, honey & vanilla. Mix to incorporate. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix just until incorporated.
- Combine sugar & cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Spoon into muffin cups, about 2/3 full. Sprinkle each with cinnamon sugar.
- Place in middle rack of oven and bake for 15-18 minutes, until tops are golden brown & a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Store in an air-tight container.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!