Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese FrostingFrom alaskanmom 8 years ago
- BARS: shopping list
- 2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 2 Cups flour shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 Cup mazola oil shopping list
- 1 can (15oz) pumpkin shopping list
- FROSTING: shopping list
- 1-1/2 sticks butter, softened shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3-1/2 Cups powdered sugar shopping list
- (The frosting ingredients were doubled by my Mother years ago, I'm assuming the original amount didn't cover it to her liking, thought I'd throw this in, I've had a few people ask me.) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the BAR ingredients in a large bowl & mix until combined.
- Bake in a greased 11x15 pan for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Cream butter & cream cheese together in a large bowl.
- Add vanilla & powdered sugar, mix till smooth.
- If it seems stiff or not spreadable add a little bit of milk.
- Spread over cooled pumpkin bars.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating6 people
these are my FAVORITE!!!msnancy in Beaufort loved it
Yummy these are so good.mizzgreeneyez2001 in Brooklyn Park loved it
Yummy is the word for this recipe! I love ice bars like this one! Thank you so much for sharing your recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!