Oven-fried Pork ChopsFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 4 pork chops (trimmed of fat if needed), rinsed & patted dry shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk (I used skim) shopping list
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs (I used homemade whole wheat/multi-grain) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- about 1/2-1 tsp each: rosemary (crumbled), sage, oregano, basil, thyme, garlic powder and onion powder shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Combine milk & egg in a large bowl and whisk together.
- Combine bread crumbs & seasonings in a pie plate or similar.
- Liberally spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Dip each chop in egg mixture, then place in pie plate and coat with bread crumbs on both sides. Place on baking sheet
- Spray each chop with cooking spray.
- Place in middle rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 10 minutes or until done through.