Pistachio Pesto Cream Sauce Pasta w/Sausage & SpinachFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 6 oz. short cut pasta (I used rotini), cooked al dente shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 specialty chicken sausage, halved & sliced (I used roasted garlic variety) shopping list
- 1 shallot, diced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 4 cups (packed) baby spinach shopping list
- 1 tbsp Pistachio Pesto shopping list
- 1 tbsp cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk (I used skim) shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or medium saucepan.
- Add sausage and cook until begins to brown, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Add shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook an additional 1-2 minutes. Add spinach and toss, cook until just wilted.
- Add pesto, cream cheese, and milk. Stir to combine. Add pasta and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with grated Parmesan if desired.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!