Thai Peanut SauceFrom whats_cooking 3 years ago
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, unsalted shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dark soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. brown sugar, to taste shopping list
- 2 to 2.5 Tbsp. fish sauce - for vegetarians: substitute 2.5 to 3 Tbsp. regular soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. tamarind paste OR 2 Tbsp. lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper, OR 1 tsp. Thai chili sauce (more or less to taste) shopping list
- 1/3 cup coconut milk shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend or process until sauce is smooth.
- If you prefer a thinner peanut sauce, add a little more water or coconut milk.
- Store tightly covered in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookwhats_cooking Denver, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!