Sour Burger And Meat Ball SteakFrom johnnyray 2 years ago
- 1/4 kilo ground pork/beef shopping list
- 5 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 2 red onions, minced shopping list
- 2 pieces toasted bread turned into crumbs shopping list
- About 4 tbs flour shopping list
- 1 raw egg shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- banana and tomato ketchup (Amount will depend on your taste) shopping list
- 2 tbs Strong vinegar shopping list
- A little soy sauce shopping list
- A little oyster sauce shopping list
- Some water shopping list
How to make it
- PATTIES AND BALLS:
- In a bowl, combine garlic, onions, crumbs, flour, egg, salt and pepper (spare only half of minced garlic and onion).
- Mix thoroughly with a little water.
- Using your hands, turn them into balls. You can turn them into patties by flattening it on hard surface.
- Now, fry them on a skillet about half an inch of any kind of cooking oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add oyster and soy sauce.
- Some pepper and salt.
- Pour in your banana and tomato ketchup. Mix well.
- Add vinegar and some water.
- Don't mix for about 3 minutes in a low fire. Mix well, taste it.
- Add the patties and balls. Mix.
- (You can also serve it with the sauce separated from the meat)
- (This picture is very bad, Sorry)
The Cookjohnnyray Albay, Philippines
- Not added to any groups yet!