BBQ Chicken PizzettasFrom luisascatering 1 year ago
- 1/2 of this pizza dough recipe: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/recipes/view/56793/All-Purpose-Pizza-Dough (I use my bread machine to make the dough) shopping list
- Toppings: shopping list
- 2 roasted half chicken breasts, pulled from bone, skin removed, cubed shopping list
- honey garlic BBQ sauce, as needed (I used Heinz) shopping list
- 2 cups whole milk mozzarella, freshly grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup smoked gouda, freshly grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar, freshly grated shopping list
- 1 small red onion, cut in half, thinly sliced and rinsed shopping list
- fresh cilantro leaves, torn or chopped, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pizza dough. When ready to roll the dough, preheat oven to 450F.
- Roll the pizza dough out on a lightly floured surface into 8 circles (or one large round, as thick or as thin as you prefer).
- Toss the cooked cubed chicken with enough bbq sauce to just moisten it.
- Lightly spread some bbq sauce over the dough followed by the cheeses, red onion and some cilantro. Bake pizza/s for about 5 minutes, add the cubed chicken then place in oven an additional 5-8 minutes or until golden brown (I did it this way to ensure the chicken stays nice and moist)
- Serve garnished with additional fresh cilantro.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- beakerbaby13 Brentwood, CA
- fire_fly3883 Uniontown, PA
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- mrpiggy Mendocino County, CA
- chuckieb Ottawa, CA
- superfox12082 Somewhere, Minnesota
- gourmetana Aveiro, Portugal
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- luisascatering San Carlos, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating1 people
Oh, gosh, this sounds so good! Smoked gouda and red onion. Yum!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I couldn't find honey garlic bbq sauce so I minced up some garlic into the honey bbq sauce I found. I had made my chicken breast last night, so I warmed the chicken in a pan with the garlic and a bit of bbq sauce. I also used a pre-made Naan as I was...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it