Hurry Up Chicken Noodle SoupFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped carrots shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- broccoli stalks, sliced shopping list
- 4 cups chicken stock (or water with bouillon/concentrate) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups shredded chicken shopping list
- 2 fresh bay leaves shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- Mrs. Dash original, to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup small pasta (stars) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a medium stock pot over medium heat.
- Add onions and saute for 5 minutes. Add carrots, celery, garlic and broccoli stalks. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, chicken, bay leave, salt, and Mrs. Dash. Bring to a boil. Turn to simmer.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and remove bay leaves before serving.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
The Rating2 people
Chicken noodle soup is always 'da bomb'.
See Soup Again Ii for more details.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
A nice tasty soup is always welcome at our table. I added more carrots b/c we like them and cooked the chicken in the stock. The addition of garlic really adds a great robust flavor in this soup. Posted in IMI Soup-again. I will be making chicken sou...moreGood4U in Perth loved it