Fajita SeasoningFrom Cherrill 1 year ago
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1and 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar (brown is best for added colour but white works) 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder shopping list
- 2 crushed vegetable stock cubes (providing they are of the dry kind - otherwise save them and add to the meat whilst cooking. shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- To make a hotter seasoning, add 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients (watch out for the stock cubes if you are storing the powder)
- Store in an airtight jar - can't tell you how long it lasts for but I'm still using a batch I made 3 months ago.
- This amount does servings for 4-6 people, working on 2-3 BIG fajitas each.
The CookCherrill Pizarra, Spain
- Not added to any groups yet!