Vegan Antioxidant TrufflesFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookies, crushed shopping list
- 1 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup icing (powdered) sugar shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/4 cup Amaretto or Frangelico (optional, use 2 tsp vanilla in water if not alcohol) shopping list
How to make it
- Pulse cookies and almonds in a food processor until fine.
- Add to icing sugar and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl.
- Blend in melted chocolate, pumpkin and liqueur.
- Let stand 10 minutes to firm up.
- Shape mixture into 1" balls, place on a wax paper lined platter and refrigerate until firm.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
who said chocolate is bad, this is great recipe, yummkitchen_fantasy in Bluffton loved it
it's so good!!!!!!!! i'm going to buy pumpkin puree :)nadya in Moscow loved it
Oh my gosh, this recipe looks absolutely wonderful! I never thought of using those ingredients to make truffles and now I can't wait to make them. Thank you so much for a unique twist to preparing truffles Jo_Jo. This recipe most definitely deserves ...morelor in Toronto loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members