Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Fresh HerbsFrom gourmetana 4 years ago
- 3 lb pork tenderloin shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup oilve oil + 3 tbsp shopping list
- 1 tbsp salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary shopping list
- 10 leaves of sage shopping list
- 3 big sprigs fresh dill shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mince 1 sprig rosemary, half the sage and 1 sprig of dill. Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
- With a knife pierce the pork tenderloin and insert the garlic in the cavities.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour the olive oil mix and herbs over the pork and let it marinate for 4 hours in the fridge covered with pastic wrap.
- 15 minutes before using take the pork out of the fridge.
- Clean the excess herbs and place them in a bowl.
- Heat 3 tbsp olive oil in a big frying pan and sear the pork. This step will make it so moist.
- On a baking dish place 1 sprig of rosemary and dill and then place the pork on them. Cover with the rest of fresh herbs and with the remaining herbs and olive oil from the marinade and the wine.
- Place the butter on top and roast in a 425F oven for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Before slicing let the loin rest for about 15 to 20 minutes.